Old House C.P.R.
the Center for People Restoring
Old House C.P.R. – the Center for People Restoring - grew out of a dedication to fostering a community of old house resources for the purpose of assisting people in their efforts to take the best possible care of their old place.
I hope this organization - which exists both online and in the form of consultation services, educational endeavors, and old house publications - provides you with the restoration information and inspiration you need.
While our new website is being created please contact us at:
We help people save old buildings through:
Old House Consultation Services
- The C.P.R. House Call
- Detailed conditions assessments
- Project prioritizing and maintenance planning
- Advisory services to non-profits
Old House Education
- One-on-one how-to training
- Hands-on workshops
- Presentations and lectures
- Interactive website filled with resources - coming soon!
If you need to know more about old house care and repair – Old House C.P.R. can help!
Noelle Lord Castle
P.O. Box 395
Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064